Cinnamon BBQ Chicken
1 Serving (4-6 oz) Thawed Chicken Breast
2 Tbsp Walden Farms Sugar Free BBQ Sauce
2 Tbsp Cinnamon
1. Pound the chicken breast flat
2. Cover one side of the chicken with 1 Tbsp BBQ and 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
3. Flip the breast over and do the same to the other side with the remaining Tbsp of BBQ sauce and cinnamon.
4. Put in oven and broil 10-15 minutes
5. Take out, let cool, and enjoy!
I used to put BBQ sauce on EVERYTHING until I looked at the label and realized just how much sugar and carbs it contained. You can imagine my thrill when I discovered a sugar-free BBQ sauce! Now with most “calorie-free” products, the taste is never EXACTLY the same as the regular stuff but this one was pretty good and the cinnamon I added to the sauce made it a 10! I also broiled the chicken in this recipe because I find that broiling instead of baking helps keep the chicken a little more moist and tender, but you can bake it if you wish.