Strawberry Banana Protein pancakes Recipe
|Strawberry Banana Protein pancakes Recipe|
1 1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats
8 Strawberry Flavored Eggwhites
1 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
50g Strawberry whey protein isolate
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
Splenda the batter
A couple Fresh strawberries
1. Lightly coat nonstick skillet/griddle with cooking spray, medium heat
2. In a blender, blend oats. Then add in eggwhites and blend. Then add in cottage cheese, cinnamon and sugar substitute and blend on medium speed until smooth (about 1 minute).
3. Pour batter (about ¼ cup at a time) onto hot skillet (If you want to add berries into the matter, do so now, after the blending is done).
4. Cook pancake until bubbly on top and dry around edges (about 3 minutes). Flip pancake and cook other side until golden brown (about 2 more minutes).
5. Garnish with fresh strawberries and bananas